Promotion – School Holidays Competition
Assortment of prize packs valued between $30 to $50
#1 RRP $50 Various Jersey Fresh milk products, My Gram’mas Preserves 3 x various jams, 1 loaf of Eleni Sour Dough, Hessian Bag
#2 RRP $30 2 packets Weichs Noodles, Assorted Vegetables from Laukes, Pellicone & Fenton Fresh, hessian bag
#3 RRP $40 Hessian Bag, assorted edible plants from Falgs Nursery
#4 RRP $40 Barossa Valley Ice Cream Voucher, Breakfast Bar voucher, hessian bag
#5 RRP $50 Carmellas Curries Spice pack, assorted meats from Thornby, Gumshire, Barossa Birds
#7 RRP $50 Hessian Bag, New release cook book
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
The promoter is: Barossa Farmers Market whose office is Cnr Nuriootpa and Stockwell Roads, Angaston SA 5353, ABN 24 349 139 136 (‘Promoter’).
Who Can Enter
- Competition is open only to all individuals.
How to Enter – online entry only
- The Competition Period commences at 12 noon on Saturday 24 September and concludes at 10.30am on Saturday 22 October 2016. (‘Promotional Period’).
- To enter the Competition, entrants must, during the Competition Period:
- complete the entry form with all requested details
- Entry in the Competition is free. Entrants of the Competition can only make one entry for each person they refer to the Promoter.
- The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Entries must be received by 10am on Saturday 22 October 2016. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received in the Promoter’s entry box. The Promoter, its agents, affiliates or representatives will not be liable for any lost, late or misdirected entries including delays in the delivery due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
How to Win
- All entrants who have entered the Competition during the Competition Period will be entered into the prize draw. The draw will take place at 10.45 am on Saturday 22 October 2016 at the Barossa Farmers Market.
- The winning entrants will be randomly selected from all valid entries in the draw. The winning entrants shall be the persons are identified by the first valid entry form drawn from the draw.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result, including in the event of a dispute.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winning entrants:
- must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements; and
- may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, releasing the Promoter from and indemnifying the Promoter against any liability arising from the use of or participation in the prize.
- Should an entrant’s details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- There is multiple smaller prizes to be won as part of the Competition.
- Where more than one person is specified or participates in the winning entry, then the prize is awarded jointly to all persons. The prize will be awarded to the person named first on the entry form.
- Unless specifically stated in these terms and conditions, the winning entrant and his or her travelling companion are responsible for all other expenses
- The prizes (including any unused portion) must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
- Entrants grant the Promoter permission to communicate with them by email and/or telephone in order to provide instructions as to how the winning entrant is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it. The winning entrants will receive the prize within 10 days after the date of being drawn.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the] prize. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winning entrant.
- If the prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- In participating in the Competition, the winning entrant agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial and media/PR activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner entrant authorises the Promoter to use such footage and photographs together with the winner’s name, voice, video entry, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide without additional compensation or further reference to the winner.
- Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prizes are: (i) not claimed by the winning entrant within three weeks of the draw; or (ii) forfeited for any reason, the prize will be deemed unclaimed. The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the Barossa Farmers Market (or such earlier date approved by the relevant regulatory authorities) at 00pm (AEST) as is necessary for an unclaimed prize.
- The prizes may come with guarantees from the prize provider that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If those guarantees are not complied with, then you will have rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to those guarantees and rights, the Promoter shall not be liable, and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition, or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by an entrant or due to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the Competition including any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who undermines the fairness of the competition (by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants), to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any direction given under state regulations, or any written directions given by a relevant regulatory authority.
- Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its associated agencies take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition, to assist in providing the products or services an entrant has requested (if any), and to improve its products and services. The Promoter or any of its related companies may use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, and may be in touch by any means (including telephone, email or SMS) at any time to let you know about products, services or promotional activities which may be of interest to you until you inform the Promoter otherwise.
- The Promoter may also share your information with other persons or entities who assist it in providing its products or services or running competitions or trade promotions (including administering the competition or trade promotion or distributing prizes). The Promoter may also disclose your personal information in accordance with these terms and conditions if you are the prize winner, and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.